Laura Ingramham presses Trump on whether he will challenge the court order



On Tuesday, Fox News, Laura I Ingramham, pressed President Trump on whether he would challenge an order from the court, who opposed him amid a clash between his administration and a federal judge on flights that deport Venezuelan immigrants.

Ingramham pointed out that the Trump administration’s decision to implement deportations, although the matter of the judge who directs flights has raised concerns from critics that the president will challenge the orders of the court he did not like.

Trump said: “Well, I think, number one, no one has passed through more courts than me. I think no one knows that the courts are better than me … and what they did to me – I had the worst judges. I had twisted judges,” Trump said.

“But to move forward, do you challenge the court.

“I have not challenged any court order,” Trump said.

“And you are not in the future?” He asked Ingharaham.

“No, you cannot do that,” Trump said. “However, we have bad judges.

Trump earlier on Tuesday called for the isolation of the American boycott court judge James Boasberg, who during the weekend took the flights carrying Venezuelan immigrants to El Salvador during the weekend. The administration said that flights were already one of our lands at the time, while also indicating that Boasberg did not have the authority to interfere in this matter.

Boasberg is unlikely to be isolated, as it requires a majority in the House of Representatives and a majority of two -thirds of the Senate.

However, the anger at the BASAREG ruling sparked a rare public statement from the President of the Supreme Court John Roberts.

“For more than two centuries, it has been proven that accountability is not an appropriate response to the dispute regarding the judicial decision. There is a regular appeal review process for this purpose,” Roberts said.

Post Comment